Intruder Alarm Systems
Security is paramount these days and UK Red Security realises the importance of keeping you, your loved ones, property and belongings safe.
With the installation of an intruder alarm system you can rest assured you will feel safe and secure at all times.
Intruder Alarm Options
1. Bells OnlyThis is a basic intruder alarm - When activated it will trigger an external sounder & strobe along with an internal sounder if fitted.
2. Bells & NotificationsPush Notification is an option for your system where you can receive an alert/text via a Wi-Fi Signal when an arming, unarming or activation event has been made on your alarm.
3. Monitored Intruder AlarmSignalled Alarm – Alarm is linked to ARC (Alarm Receiving Centre) by a signalling device linked either to a phone line or ethernet connection. If a confirmed alarm was to be triggered, a key holder will be notified by the ARC to attend site or local police force will be contacted to attend.
Maintenance Visits – We also offer annual and bi-annual maintenance visits to maintain your intruder alarm, along with remote access from our head office by a fully trained engineer, to minimise the number of call out charges.
We also have 24/7 hour call out service, so if anything happens outside of normal working hours you’re always covered
- Free Quotation & Advice
- Design, Supply & Installation
- 24 hour Call Outs
- Maintenance available
- Off Site Monitoring available
- All systems to current European Standards EN50131 (PD6662:2004) and DD243
- Grade 2 or 3 System Insurance Approved
- Safe contractor & NSI Silver approved installations
- Fully qualified, accredited, insured ECS approved, police screened & vetted Engineers